COMPLETE SERVICE FOR
nobatec is one of only a very small number of independent manufacturers to offer comprehensive service of Eubama rotary indexing machines. We supply you with tool equipment, spare parts and units (also on a lease basis if so desired). We also carry out mechanical, hydraulic and electrical conversion work and general overhauls. Under some circumstances, this can safe you the cost of acquiring a new machine.
CONVERSIONS AND OVERHAULS OF EUBAMA-MACHINES
Damit Sie möglichst lange von Ihrer Eubama Rundtaktmaschine profitieren können, versorgt nobatec Sie mit Werkzeugeinrichtungen, Ersatzteilen und Einheiten. Diese sind auf Wunsch auch leihweise erhältlich. Außerdem führen wir mechanische, hydraulische und elektrische Umbauten sowie Überholungen durch.
For more than 20 years, our company has been known and recognized as a manufacturer of this kind of retaining ring for round or profile material.
• complete new production of mechanical or hydraulically releasing retaining rings (indexing plates) for single or double production on your Eubama S8 in diameter pitch circles of 240 mm, 250 mm or 270 mm.
• New equipment fittings of retaining rings with clamping chucks and slide-action clamping units.
• Repair and maintenance as well as conversion of existing retaining rings with new clamping chucks and slide-action clamping units.
• Application of wear protection (TIN or tungsten carbide) to existing clamping chucks and slide-action clamping units.
• Specialist solutions and design possible at any time after consultation – all profiles can be incorporated.
• High level of component precision backed up by inspection reports showing precision of < 0.01 mm.
• Fast availability with pre-machined components.
• Attractive prices thanks to proven production processes.
INITIAL TURNING TOOLS
In respect of initial turning tools, we can offer you numerous types of tool – tapered and cylindrical. These tools are manufactured in ultra-precise shapes and contours. Our standard range covers diameters of 12 mm, 14 mm and 18 mm. The associated shaft length is variable.
• Technically mature solutions are being proposed for your applications.
• Optimum price-performance ratio.
• Short delivery lead times.
• Regrinding and/or refitting of initial turning tools in the context of our service range.
PLUNGE-CUTTING HOLDERS AND SHAPED TIPS
To enable you also to have access to a cost-effective alternative for the plunge-cutting operation on your contour-turning unit, we have developed base holders and steel holders for accommodating conventional CRP and TCP shaped tool tips. In terms of the CRP system tool tip, this saves you time and expense when reversing or replacing the shaped steel. On the other hand, with a TCP system tip with three cutting edges, you benefit from a significantly longer service life. Of course, from nobatec you will continue to receive our tried-and-tested system for your contour turning unit.